Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sale-a-bration is coming, Sale-a-bration is coming!

Okay from the Boston area, so had to go with the take on "the British are coming..."  But who can't get excited about Sale-a-bration time with Stampin Up.  FREE STAMPS!!!!  enough said.

So, I only pre-ordered some designer paper called "ice cream parlor", with a name like that you know you need it! and a stamp set called "punch bunch".  I plan to get the rest by earning them for FREE with $50 purchase.

So, I am sharing 2 using the same stamp from the set (you get 5).  But always need birthday cards.

I was inspired by February's Stampin Success.

3 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Super cute cards Kathy!! I love the Punch Bunch set :-)

Unknown said...

wonderful cards, i really love the Happy Birthday in different colors.

Kim Jenkins said...

2 more wonderful cards...

Thanks for sharing,
Kim