Wednesday, November 24, 2010

gift card giving

Gift cards are so easy and appreciated at the holidays.  Do you want to show the person who is receiving the gift card an extra special touch?  Make the a gift card holder, there are so many fun and easy ones to make and adds that wow factor.
These are peek-a-boo gift card holders, when they pull the inside card it reveals a gift card holder inside.

I love my big shot- I used the large scallop die and cut the card stock and designer paper together.  Then I just cut dsp in half and snailed on bottom edge to card stock.  Using label punch and some cording= simple ornament gift card  holder.

2 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Very cute gift holders Kathy!! :-) Have a happy thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

I love the ornament GC holders! What a great idea!