Monday, October 11, 2010

quick and simple cards

I have some quick and simple cards to share today.  Who doesn't love that?  These cards take under 10 minutes to make, quicker then heading out to buy one.

I made this card last week for one of my son's team mates who got taken off the field via ambulance (always scary as a parent).  Thankfully he was alright but will be out of practice for awhile, I had the players sign it to cheer him up.

I make all the teacher birthday cards at my son's school.  I got this idea from somebody (I can't recall)- to use the birthday hat from sock monkey set and put it on two-punch owl.

4 comments:

Chrissy D said...

I love that owl, Kathy! And yoru football card is great too! TFS!

Marge said...

Both great cards, Kathy!!! Sooo glad you son's teammate will be okay; had to be tough on the parents & teammates too! Cute, cute owl!!!

Unknown said...

These are super cute. Love how the football helmet has the band aid! So glad the player wasn't hurt too badly. The owl party hat is adorable.

Jana O'Brien said...

Both of these are such great ideas! It's the details that make them special.