Friday, March 26, 2010

Scrapbook share finally

I have a confession, I have not scrapped anything since September.  I know a scrapbooker is never caught up, but I have  the best intentions.  However, I have been procrastinating. So, I set a goal for myself to get one page (or 2 page spread) down a week or 3 a month to be nicer to myself.

Luckily, for me Late Night Stampers challenge was to do anything but a card.  A kick in my butt to finally do a page.  I kept it simple using some designer series paper from Holiday Occasion mini catalog that I never used up.  It has flocked snowflakes on it.  Maybe the snowflurries we had here this am, inspired me.  I kid you not- snow, but it is New England weather can change at anytime.  I did no stamping, but did use my punches and big shot.

One item scrapped, millions to go...

5 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Great pages, Kathy! The photos really pop off the red, and the DSP is perfect!

Ceal said...

these are great pages! I just scrapped for the first time in like at least 3 years.

Gwen said...

this is gorgeous Kathy! love that giant snowflake & the snowflake paper...perfect!! good luck with your goal! ;)

Unknown said...

I have left something on my blog for you.

MacKenzie said...

Doesn't it feel great to get some scrapbooking done?! Love your layout and that snowflake paper is beautiful. Good luck with your goal!