This was a quick gift I did for teacher appreciation last spring. Super easy to do-
1) get your favorite candy bar (in this case Hershey's chocolate bar)
2) take your favorite scrapbooking paper and measure it about 1.5 inches longer on each end of candy bar and enough to wrap around it.
4) use double sided tape or sticky strip to hold it together.
5) put sticky strip at each end and run it through your crimper
6) I decorated it simply with something I typed on computer- but you can add "Christmas fudge poem", ribbon, stamped tag and more!
sorry, I have been lax in posting and checking in on everyone. I did a Stampin Up yard sale this weekend with some other demos and I have a vendor fair in two weeks- so super busy with all that!