Wednesday, April 16, 2008

blog candy winner

Congrats to Beth Fox, who was picked randomly by my son who is 8 and her post was number 8.
Beth PM your address to sacwhite@comcast.net , and I will send your blog candy out to you.

This is a card we did at a demo meeting using sticky letters and chunky glitter. If you ever used sticky tape, very similar. It can be a little tricky to work with them, but very cool results. Tip here is to take you backing off first (try it from corner to get it started) then lay it down onto your paper. Then peel red layer off and dump your glitter over it or put your glitter in wide deep container and just scoop your paper in there.

7 comments:

Gwen said...

Beautiful!! I love anything with glitter ;) Hv not ried this...but I will now!! TFS!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, just love all that glitter.

Marilyn said...

I absolutely adore this card - the glitter is fabulous!!

Han said...

This is lovely I love the blue glitter xx

Marge said...

Wow, may have to try this too! Awesome!!!

Erin... said...

oooh love this!! the glitter looks fantastic!!!

mousekemom said...

Love the card...have you considered trying running it through a Xyron machine or the little x sticker maker? I have found that it works great, especially with the microbeads and glitter. Keep up the beautiful work!

April