Saturday, December 29, 2007

Joining the sisterhood

I am new to blogging, so I figured I could use all the help, support and challenges out there. I found a great group through splitcoaststampers-
The sisterhood of blogging stampers, group 8! I am very excited to visit these great stampers everyday!

You can also check out their work on my SBS8 links as well!

We are suppose to leave comments on their sites and post something about ourselves so they can get to know us as well.

I have been stamping for almost 5 years now! I have been a demo for almost a year & 4 months for Stampin Up. I love it, my husband refers to the addiction like it is "crack". But a lot better for my health, just not my wallet. I love how it allows me to be creative and finish projects quickly. I scrapbook with my Stampin Up products too! I also, knit but those projects take so much longer!
I am 41 years old and work part-time as swim instructor. I just gave up coaching swimming for a USS swim team, which I have done for the past 10 years. I was an Athletic Trainer before that, but gave that up for the birth of my first son. I gave up coaching, as my two boys ages 10 and 8 keep me plenty busy after school with all their music, sports and religious activities. I have been married for 12 years to my best friend who still makes me smile everyday. I look forward to getting to know all my new sisters!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy, so glad you started a blog! You'll love it. I find it keeps me doing something crafty each day, which keeps me not only fresh, but sane too!

Happy new Year my friend!

Gwen said...

Hi Kathy! nice to meet you also! And to tell you the truth...I am freezing here this morning! don't know how I ever lived in the super cold :-)

Nancy said...

Hi Kathy,

Your blog looks great! I am actually on my 2nd one, didn't like anything about the first one!

My new years resolution is to take time and post on my blog every day. It's my "me" time.

Have a great day!

Frances said...

Hi Kathy,

Look forward to the weekly blog catch ups!

Have a great new year!

Frances SBS8

Marge said...

Looking forward to getting to know you, Kathy, and our other sisters on SBS8!!!

Marge

Anita Van Hal said...

Hi Kathy! Welcome to the world of blogging! You've made a great start! I love your work, and I'm pleased to see you like challenges! So do I and I'm hoping to for us to start with our own after the New Year! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Anita Van Hal
stampn@westriv.com
www.anitastamps.com

Leonie Schroder said...

Hi Kathy - its nice to meet you and check out your blog .. I am getting my 'sisters' all linked up at the moment. It was interesting to see you joined SU 16months ago - cos thats when I joined too but here in Australia. Now if only i could bottle some warmth for you and send it over as its 90F here now. Look forward to getting to know you better now we are 'sisters' ... catch ya soon!

Han said...

Hello kathy I am looking forward to getting to know u and looking through all of your creations. Han x

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Kathy -
Nice to meet you. I saw in your profile that you're in Franklin, MA. My cousin and her family live there - small world!
Lookng forward to getting to know you through SBS-8.
Kelly

debby4000 said...

Hi Kathy
Popping in to say hello, looking forward to seeing your creations on your blog.
Debby SBS-8

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Hi Kathy. looking forward to getting to know you on SBS group 8. Lovely cards.

Julie

A Hovel to Home said...

Hi Kathy,

Great blog....looking forward to reading back through the archives. Also to getting to know you more as a new sister (SBS8).

Kay

Samm said...

Hi Kathy!!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Happy New Year!!

Samm
x
SBS-8

Muckyfingers said...

Lovely blog :)
Happy New Year!
Annette xx SBS-8

Su Davis said...

Hi Kathy - your blog looks so good, I would never have guessed youwere new to it! Awesome SU inspiration too! Looking forward to getting to know you.
Su
SBS8
Gloucester, UK